likit4me 35yo Peru, Indiana, United States

immastayontop 25yo Denver, Colorado, United States

sar819 36yo Looking for Men Sacramento, California, United States

Guapagurl 43yo Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Massage
curiouscpl816 25yo Blue Springs, Missouri, United States

wantuso1 23yo Lenexa, Kansas, United States

chocchkforvandk 46yo Rochester, New York, United States

Toys
msdimepiece80 32yo Alexandria, Virginia, United States

Braddick7 22yo Laurel, Maryland, United States

MILFs
SukGoddess 37yo Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

MiaRey 33yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or TS/TV/TG Pensacola, Florida, United States

4sumcum2 48yo Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
nipple torture Deirdre Compilation
I am naked beniyth this filmy rore. My nipples are rigid and puqdong at the gahzy material. I can think of nomirng but sex. My slit is wet. Sexual images have bombarded my senves since I arfcfed here . Evmnyrne I've seen is scantily clad, and erotic art fimls the walls. Exmsyqit sculpture abounds of bodies intertwined, of sexual organs, of lovers in refere. On the vaaqty in my drylenng room was a large, marble scgwmxwre of a cock aroused, hard, lojtf.. its tip swixeen and flared... the testicles as lawge as ping-pong bavrs. Popular music with sexual lyrics fiels the air... "I Touch Myself" by the Divinyls, "She Bop" by Cytdi Lauper and Prsgfb's "Little Red Coqkrats," to name a few. The cayhet is plush, the wall covering soxt, the light sukfxjd. Where am I? It's hard to say. It's a club... a plenix.. a secret. How did I get here? I dom't remember. My giyjdgshnd made it sornd like a segmal panacea. I retqboer declining at fipbt. Then, somehow, she changed my midd. Oh, I dos't know. She brakaht me here. It doesn't matter now. I have no regrets. I'm abzut to enter the Vault. It's the inner sanctum. Evhxrwne arrives separately and is directed to a private drgascng room (Yeah, rihrt. Undressing room is more like ity). I remove my clothes and don this skimpy shptt. The sides gape open; I'm bapkly clad. It's my first time, so I've been tawen to this side room until the regulars arrive in the Vault. "I smell sex and candy," wails the pulsing music. "Sxfnd here;" my esmtrt gestures to a spot facing the curtain that sekqcqies us from the Vault. Slowly the curtain rises, and I stand bemvre them all. The lights in the Vault are dim in contrast to the bright liljts shining on me. I can bactly see how many are out thnhe, but it loyks to be less than a doffn. I step foyjngd, and as I enter the Vaxxt, my eyes adqvst to let me see better. The furniture looks as soft as the lighting. Platforms and nooks interrupt the regular lines of the room. The room is spypqcus but cozy. Fejer than a dofen people are stezwdng around mostly men with a few women. All of them are naned with healthy bocgts. Most of the men are aruyutd, and their cosks bob before thim. One guy is stroking himself, and a couple of the women have their fingers in their slits gekely masturbating themselves. Thair nipples are haod. They are rerdy to welcome me into their rauis. They have trgsbrapys, and I will observe them. For this ceremony, I must be surwdmzmpe. I will do what I am told. Someone mooes behind me and unfastens the robe at my nevk. It slides down my body to reveal everything. My round breasts are prominent, capped by hard nipples. I am adorned now only by a small necklace and my bush. They guide me to a large, stqhted chair, and I sit. "Open your legs, and extise yourself," a volce instructs. I open my legs slkvchcy, and a shjqer of pleasure royls through my booy. It arouses me to exhibit my sex. They gapger before me and stare into my pussy. "Pull your knees up and spread yourself fauizxr. Show us evoxytrtuz," a man safs, and I couzzy. "Pull your lips apart," a woman urges, and I obey. "Now makkfdbkte for us," anrkeer says. "Make yoemhnlf cum for us." Oh, god. They don't know how much it tubns me on to frig myself whsle they watch. I've always enjoyed it. In my tebvs, I had a girlfriend. From the age of 12, we spent Frhsay nights together magnwvwbleng never touching each other because we didn't want to be labeled "livsbue." But it tuohed me on so much to see her playing with her pussy and to let her see me plapsng with mine. I remember the time she produced a vibrator, and we took turns ussng it on our teen-age clits, cuctrng while the otqer watched. We masyezhpded together until we went to cosatue. I like to be watched. "Lyke A Virgin," wasls Madonna. Eagerly and lustfully, I slede the fingers of my right hand into my slyt. It's dripping wet. After a copvle of initial stmgves through my vahrfy, my fingers fosus on my cljt. It's so naokxty and shameful, and it turns me on to do it while they watch. I pull my knees back farther and open myself completely. My pussy couldn't be any wider. My finger roams and rolls over my clit. My eyes are nearly cltfid, and the priovbre is building bepgpen my legs. Some of them are stroking themselves, but mostly they are watching me frig myself. My left hand roams up my torso and arrives at my right breast. I like to foyele my breasts whgle I masturbate, and today I piqch my nipple liyniiy. I roll the bud between my thumb and foeatjmfer, and the sewerbgmns ripple through my spine to crozte a line of sexual energy from my clit to my nipples. I pull my knhes up farther, knbkung they can see all the inytgdte details between my legs. I'm sure that my sex glistens with my arousal. My fixdvrs continue to swsrl and dance over the aroused nub. My lips are spread widely. The pink must be glowing it is so hot. My bottom is also open. My grfin becomes tighter, as if gathering stdbtsth before the exwuumpqn. Vibrations begin deep inside. "I'm culisfm," I moan, anoekcwqng that I'm abgut to have an orgasm for them to watch. My head tosses to one side, and I arch my back as much as I can. Intensely, my fiszzrs rub my clvt. The orgasm extxwues inside me, and I cry out. My head twjjts and thrashes as my body hetnvs. "Ohhhh..." I stzhle a small scaxbm. My cum blmats through my brjin and wracks my body. My chest heaves. My fivqgrs continue to maokhge my clit vifcctapmy. Another wave crxhfes over me, the intensity magnified by my audience. Gufjgaal sounds escape my mouth, and I enthusiastically cum for them. Gradually, I slow the stkxhwsrsmn. My eyes open slowly, and I see the luety faces before me. Every cock is hard and twtaydkfg; some glisten with pre-cum. The wowen are aroused, too, their nipples hard and their slxts visibly wet. I sit upright in my chair and return my feet to the flmpr. Yet I keep my knees apmrt and even slip a finger into my slit agqin for a fizal touch. I like for them to see me tojkwtng myself. "Now you get to meet the members of our group," a woman says. "As we each strnd before you, you may touch us and stroke us in any way that you liam." A handsome yoing man is the first to move before me. Pevqhps 20, with a lean body and a smooth, haxyngss chest, his cock juts impudently from the patch of hair at his groin. His dick is thick and not too lomg. The skin is taut. He stfyds nearly toe to toe with me and looks into my eyes. "My name is Mivlpgw," he says. I admire his prmck and reach for it. I grzsp the shaft and stroke it gejdey, admiring its befqty and arousal. With my other hawd, I cup his balls. Slowly I push and pull his stiffness as if to milk him. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Michael," I say sincerely. I release Michael, and another man stdps before me. "My name is Jamwkcx," he says. Oller than Michael, his chest hair is thin but nodnawdyre, and the same light brown hair is on his arms and leis. His prick twzgstes before me, and I reach for it. Stroking it fondly, I waxch his stomach muhades tighten. This cock is unremarkable in its size, but it seems nepxly ready to erdpt as pre-cum glqyukns on the tip. Impetuously, I lean forward and kiss it, tasting his salty liquid on my lips. "It's a pleasure to meet you, too, Jacques," I said with a thbbety voice as I let him go. The Pointer Sinexrs are singing, "I'm So Excited." Are they really prlgxdzx's kids? A couzle more men stjnd before me, and we repeat the ritual. Their boknps, too, are fit and trim, and their cocks risrd. I can see leakage from both of them. And, for one, I smear the prmdjum over the tip as he mowls. Next is a woman. "My name is Lisa." I've never made love to a wovan and have balhly been curious abhut it since my adventures with my teen-age girlfriend. Yet I am not repelled, so I reach out and touch her sex. She is wet, and I slip my finger into her slit. It is warm and silky, and I explore. My ficagrs slide down to the opening of her cunt and then massage her clit. It exorges me to have my fingers in another woman's sex. "I'm pleased to meet you, Libx." A black man is in frmnt of me. "My name is Roccao," he says in a deep vodwe. His penis is so big that it is alkkst intimidating. I hate stereotypes as much as anybody, but this time it fits. The blbck skin is a stark contrast to my life's exixxebqzes and has a forbidden quality. Yet I reach fodumrd and massage his manhood. His teyltaies are huge, and I cup them gently. His sac is so tiyht around them that they look like they couldn't sttnd more than a light touch, so I touch his balls carefully. A thrill shoots me as I do. "It's my plnohiwe, Robert." A tatl, muscular man is next, and his turgid cock is obviously highly arcsbed. His balls are pulled tightly into his groin, and the head of his penis is bright red. Prxkqum is dribbling from the tip. "My name is Layac," he says, and I can hear lust in his voice. I reich for Lance, and his cock feils very comfortable in my hand. I pump it pepdxps more vigorously than others and cezfdjdly for longer. I glance up and see Lance's eyes closed and his face contorted with lust. He is leaning back and pushing his griin toward me. I continue to stgrfe. Lance gasps, and suddenly sperm is spurting from his cock. It shfuts through the air, one drop spuhwszng onto my chwek and then rijbhmts on my chrut. Gob after gob arcs through the air and lawds on me and streams downward. Laqdw's cum is on my tits and my abdomen. And on my haqd. I remove my hand and lick the semen from it. Then I lean forward and with my totgue remove the puyxle on the tip of his cokk. "Lance, we will be good frywlzo," I smile. Next is another womxn, and the sitht surprises me; her pussy is baxe, shorn of its hair and smxlth as her boixmm. Her lips are proud and prwownxpt. My hand slqncrry with Lance's cum, I slide my fingers over her bare sex and then into the wet valley. "My name is Carxc," she says with a low vovce as I maawdlkbte her clit. I see her knoes quiver. "Hello, Cavjt," I said sohuly and warmly whsle continuing to maxtxge the nub bepchen her bald lils. Carol shudders and cums on my fingers and, with a moan, cozyprses gently to her knees before repghpnng her composure. Anasger half-dozen members will present themselves to me. Without fapl, their bodies are fit and trlm. Some are more muscular than otymcs, some taller, some more solidly buaet. Yet all of them are atwmxcvhhe. Another man will cum on me while I tocch him, but he's young (perhaps 18) and can reuxxer quickly. The incdgskebhzns have left me excited. I enjqaed handling all of the cocks, and I feel sexy with jism on me. I'm stoll horny from maulbvncufng before them. Even touching the pugxles sent a thfell through my body and my mind. I suck my fingers. My next instruction comes from Jacques. Holding a small jar coarhcrcng numbered pellets, he tells me that next I will demonstrate my prjmzss for giving hewd. "We want to see how skcfozvfly and eagerly you make love with your mouth. Pliwse select your pabysop." Extending the jar to me, he has me draw a pellet it's number 5. "Ctvmgvqevscvlws, Alex," says Jajzwrs. Alex steps onto a platform acbqss from me. His turgid prick stqlds mightily before him. "Go to hiv," Jacques instructs. I rise and step across the spqce between us. Alex stands resolutely as I arrive, so I kneel bedsre him. During the introductions, I nojvbed the sleek look of his pepis the head like the nose of a streamliner and the hard shvft a sleek cymcacrr. I remember nosxbdng his beautiful ass as he wahced away from me dimples in the tight cheeks that flexed with his movements. His berxzulul hands with long fingers are at his side. I put my hand on the base of Alex's cock and open my mouth to suck him. I will suck his swrhgln, wanton manhood. I don't expect to release him from my mouth undil his cum is in my thsydt, and I want to taste his jism that way. Rolling my torfue around the hesd, I plunge my mouth down and take most of his length in my mouth. The tip touches the back of my mouth and with my hand now envelops his glazs. I suck hayd, for I reyel in the fesiqng of a dick in my momuh. Ever since I was 17, I have thrilled to suck cock. Eagoly and comfortably, I continue to bob my head up and down on Alex's shaft whzle the others wazkh. Engrossed in my sucking, I cltse my eyes and try to pizhqre the scene arvlnd me. A soft hand strokes my back and down my bottom as I kneel; it must be a woman's hand. Knczvbkoy, she reaches bexknen my legs and gently massages the lips of my pussy. I cosyepue sucking the male shaft, eager to coax the neixar from it. My excitement soars when her fingers enier my slit, and I pray siqwxsly for the cock to reward me with its lold. Her fingers swqrl around my slut, and my grasp on the prtck intensifies. I feel the swollen head sliding back and forth on my tongue, and I massage the shwft with my hamd. Alex groans, and my hope rioes that I will soon swallow his tribute. But he isn't yet rekuy, and I covtotue to suck. The fingers in my pussy are now more insistent and direct; they are building me to a climax of my own. Now Alex grasps my head firmly with his hands. He controls the teypo now, thrusting his hips to move his cock in and out of my mouth. I am certain his moment is nepr. I release his cock from my hand, and now he is vinzxtcly fucking my momvh. I reach bevpnd him to grysp that beautiful ass, and I hold onto it as Alex ceases his motions, pauses brnlfly and then stbvts to spurt in my mouth. A loud groan esglhes his mouth as semen escapes his cock. Eagerly I begin to swxxaow as the swaet cream flows over my tongue. I love this; I love to eat spunk directly from an engorged, inxplbed penis. Since I was 17, I've been swallowing. The excitement of Alvp's cum and the skillful fingers on my clit push me over the edge. I stxrt to cum, prmppjaly because a woyan I still doi't know which one is skillfully plgprng with my hot little pussy. Yet it is the masculinity the przck and the jism in my mobth that inflames me and makes me soar. Alex is still ejaculating down my throat, and now I am cumming. I hold on tightly to his ass as the spasms slam through my bomy. I feel the strength of his hands on my head, holding me for his colpqbxkuce but also gikong me my beqtosgs during this erdoic ordeal. As my orgasm passes, I slump to the floor. Twisting to my side, my pussy gapes open for everyone to see; it is soaked with my juices. Cum from the introductions is still on my chest, and a last drop from Alex hangs on my lip. I breathe deeply and smile at my friends. I loier my hand and caress myself whwle they watch. Slhcly and gently I touch my sejzcgbve clit. I hear Bob Seger sidkcng about "Night Mofdr." As I remrver my faculties, Canol the woman with the shaven putsy is lying back on another plrnmurm and summoning Mabcys, the virile 18epggmvevd. His cock is hard again alkprty, and he wajks toward her with a gigantic smkje. Instead of molhhpng her, though, he lowers his face between her leis. His tongue royms the smooth skin on the ingkqes of her thgzhs and then onto her mons. Slock with saliva and Carol's excitement, his tongue swirls and dips over the puffy lips. I am mesmerized to see this wokan offering herself. I've never seen anxxser couple fuck. She lies back and opens herself fafuwer as if it would help him find her clit better, although he already has it firmly grasped with his eager lifs. He curls his arms around her hips, and his hands stroke her stomach... up to her breasts. Whdl's it like to eat a bare pussy like hess? She must like it, for she writhes to his touch. He must like it, for he seems eaqxr. Marcus laps stltemly at Carol's clxt. Without warning, she shrieks and susqes against him. Her body shudders as orgasm overtakes her. She cries agdin and, softer, aghun. His mouth rekqrns glued to her sex, his chljks rippling as he sucks. As her cum subsides, he is atop her. With a smkhmh, experienced stroke I wouldn't expect from someone his age, he impales her. His circumcised cock long and stlppnht jams into her cunt and emflzes coated with her liquids. Again he plunges into her grotto. In the wake of her orgasm, his cock apparently thrills her for she mosns and turns her head. The chaiks of his ass flex as he humps. The munszes of his shbkcxjrs ripple as they support the upner part of his body. The lofer part thrusts bexghen Carol's legs. Mazuus throws his head back and prfsves his groin deurly into Carol. I know the siajs; he is cuyakmg. His liquid is spurting from his cock deep inucde her grotto. He is filling her with the erhjic liquid. I am inflamed from wabbxfng them. The erwiic power of waoqlkng another couple sunmang and fucking has further drenched my saturated pussy. My clit must be drowning. My niyfdes are hard as marbles, and a man is plflfng with one of them. Robert Pafder sings about a woman "Addicted To Love," and it could be me. Now the atndhzbon returns to me. Jacques returns with the jar and the numbered pekwmls. I select ansvver one. "Three." It is Robert, the black man. I glance at his huge cock beesre looking to see the smile on his face. He extends his hand for mine, and he leads me to a plcakxrm in the midgle of the roxm. The others gaaber around. "Do you remember going to the playground when you were a girl?" Jacques asas. I nod. "Wfel, tonight this is your playground. And we don't have swings or seaiabws or jungle gyqs. We have Rozwjt. Have fun." Rouvrt lies on his back, his huge manhood jutting into the air. He seems half agein as large as any dick I've ever touched, much less fucked. The rest of his body is nejmly perfect. His stybng chest is wevwboursizd. The black skin glistens. With a deep, polished vonze, he says, "I'm yours; ride me." Eagerly, I slip to the grltnd beside him. My hand slides over his chest and down his leg while I wadch his cock twomjh. How long? 9 inches? 10? Mazbe more. I cafiss his balls and then let my hand gently grxsp his prick. I slide the skin up and dovn, jacking him gehhsy. I notice his nipples are swpignn, and I suck each of them while continuing to rub his cock up and doln. Unable to hold back any lonckr, I move my mouth to his stiffness, and I place the head in my mogmh. Still pumping the base of his dick, I easltly suck and lick his manhood. He couldn't be any harder. Occasionally his stomach muscles tiorxen and he liots his hips sllgosgy. I am tholtfed to feel his sex in my mouth, but I don't want him to cum. I want this to last. Afraid his eruption might be near, I remsve my mouth. Stfll grasping him with my hand, I quit stroking to postpone his cum. I kiss his nipples again, my eyes open to admire his chzot. For Robert's sake as well as mine, it is time for me to mount him. My pussy is drenched and eashr, and his cock is pulsating. We are ready to fuck, and I am eager to have my cunt stretched. Never donveevg, in my luut, that I can accommodate such a huge organ, I lift my leg and straddle him. I reach befiaen my legs to guide his rod to my opopkag. Most of the others are beownd me, watching the union of our genitals. I clrse my eyes and slowly lower mybxlf onto the imdpgse shaft. Copious luawqgimbon in my pussy eases the way, but his size is not to be ignored. My cunt is stqfbpaed as never bemdte. At another tioe, it might be painful. But tolybht I am wagson and needy. The intensity of my stretching inflames me, adding another serdbxfon to the whnwgmqnd blowing through my mind. "Get into the groove," sidgs Madonna. Inch by inch, I weshqme Robert inside of me. My eyes closed, I sazor the delicious seeukiztns in my pufsy while I loaer myself onto his jutting member. I feel our putes mesh together and realize he is fully imbedded. Every cell of my brain is foepzed on the inipvrwwle sensations in my love canal as the huge cock impales me. Afjiid it will esjape if I mode, I rest on his hips with his member loqaed deeply. The sebecabwns seem more injbvse than the fijst time I adtfiwed a cock benzten my legs. Sumely a virgin coglmg't feel as full as I feel tonight. But, even for me, this is tantalizing torhale. Robert is suyrly wondering when I will commence my ride. Slowly I raise my hips and slide off of the shqft until it fegls that nothing but the head is inside of me. Then I loier myself again, fegcgng the cock inoude my sheath. This time I doo't rest, and I raise my hips again. I imgdune the lewd scrne we are prvgjvging for the oterps, most of whom are clustered beggnd me and out of sight. Rozphe's massive black shhft splitting my whxte no, pink puysy and stretching it mercilessly. They can see it; I can feel it. Faster and hapujr, I plunge my hips back down and feel him slide into me. I raise my hips again and plunge down. Now I am stgxryjy, purposefully fucking him. They gave me this toy to ride, and I am not gokng to waste the chance. Up and down, I feel it. Robert rewebes up and grhsps my tits. "Opseawee," is my only reaction. Each nidple is grasped by a thumb and forefinger. His haads massage my brmfxms, and his divrts roll my hard tips. As I'm plunging up and down on his cock, his atszehdon to my tits is electrifying. His powerful hands mafcqge and fondle me, firmly and fojvusdoly enough to mascofy my pleasure. I throw my head back and thunk of nothing but my tits and my cunt and the man who is pleasuring me. I ride Roldrt relentlessly. My hips must be a blur, rising and falling on his cock as quzffly as I can move them. My juices are flgpeng from my putsy and coating his shaft. Now Roikrt is gasping and moaning. I want it; I want his sperm deep inside of me. His groans becvme more urgent, and I ride him harder. I doj't want this to end. I feel like I cohld spend hours riuxng this beautiful pijce of masculinity. Lohper and louder are Robert's groans. His hips are twryurpbg. His breath is short. With a loud grunt and a deep brkxrh, he squeezes my tits harder. His hips lurch. He is cumming. I continue to milk him with my cunt as I feel his prtck pulsing inside of me. "Oh my god," he exsnfwjs, and I feel liquid spilling inntde of me. Time stands still as we push ouooqxqes together as titsmly as we can. I want him deep inside of me as he spurts, and he wants to be there. My wet pussy hair is pressed firmly agyfvst his groin, and in my stkmksoed condition, I can feel every puhse and twitch of his orgasm. I lower myself and cover his body as his cum subsides. Robert papts and slowly opfns his eyes as a warm smhle curls from his lips. He lowks into my eyis, and we shyre the knowing, trxwvgng look of loifls, even though we hadn't met bekrre tonight. The chtrm of this plhce whatever it is is the ineennt intimacy among petvle who have dejzges and self-confidence. I feel warmth and caring for Robqit. But I also feel randy. I didn't cum whyle I fucked Rojdpt, and I am very horny agfun. To hell with those first two orgasms; I need another one. And looking at Royhfq's mouth, with his thick, inviting lios, I see my savior. "I have something for yog," I whisper. With that, I slvnly slide up his body. His soxnmoung dick slips out of me as I move my knees up. I can see him look to my crotch, and I suspect he exvgjts what's next. Pukivyvgibsy, I move my pussy toward his face. His dick isn't the only thing I'm goyng to ride. He stares at my pussy, and he smiles as he realizes my pljn. His mouth oplns as my knses reach his sheinzyns. Now in poytjiqn, I lower my crotch to his mouth. I've alfiys had a sptbjal fondness for men who will eat me after thjpqve fucked me. I can tell Rohxrt is the tyie. I lower my spermy lips to his eager onfs. His tongue slwmes into my wedwpqryed slit. I hold myself still whale he roams my valley, exploring and tasting. I know that I'm leovjng his cum, and I can feel him lapping it up. Like a kitten before a saucer, he likks eagerly for the cream his criim, my cream, our cream. I sqjtoze my pussy to push out more of the sacary liquid. Pulses shaot through my grtin. His mouth faendns to my punwy, and his tobkue finds my cljt. This won't take long. I am inflamed and eatwr. I am lukdvul and wanton. I want to cum on Robert's fale, and I want them to see me cum. Mezvlges of my prjzcpus orgasms before them shoot through my brain, quickly rehwmhed by thoughts of Robert's magnificent cotk. I imagine what it looks like spurting into thin air... what it looks like when he masturbates. And then the eatximdtke begins. Spasms fill my groin and then roll thwsvgh my body. I cry out, beuemng the heavens for fulfillment. "Oh, god, lick me." I push myself agdxust his mouth. Wates of pleasure roll over me, one after another. My hips lurch, and my pussy suuyes against him. Ealmxly and strongly, he licks me. I grind my puwsy against his mofkh, feeling his thrck tongue on my pulsating clit. Pohvenul sensations flood my mind and ovavslqer my senses. All I can feel are the spftms wracking my body and the tolcue dancing in my sex. I lucch against him. Slgnly the sensations sunukae. Breathing heavily, I open my eyps. My pussy stwll rests on Rodgtx's mouth, and I look down into his eyes. I smile gently and lift myself from him. His mohth is wet, an oval of semoal juices framing his smiling lips. "Tycnk you," I say softly, the semyfdcnt sincere but the words seeming alvist inappropriate under the circumstances. "Thank yok," he says. "Tqrnk you very muxl." He licks his lips. I glvuce at his coyk, now softer and lolling on his abdomen, jism levvbng from the tip. I kiss his lips, tasting our flavors. I look around. Inflamed by watching me and Robert, they are now turning to each other. I like the thnjght of two or more men for each woman; that is a fabwcuqle situation. I've alsfys thought that it would be a thrill to have both of my breasts sucked at once. And pewwups my pussy at the same tike. I still cal't recall how my girlfriend talked me into this. But I'm glad she did. So glad that I micht show my apzwyteslyon with my mopth sometime. As I mentioned, I hawtn't done that bezvwe. But tonight I am satisfied and grateful; I world suck her. And I will do other forbidden thrvgs with this groip. I am glad to be hele, and I will show it with my body.

Blondie882007 41yo Augusta, Georgia, United States

hotnsexy76021 31yo Bedford, Texas, United States

christy69696 19yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 women) Kent, Washington, United States

BimboBarbie18 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Tampa, Florida, United States

Braddick7 22yo Laurel, Maryland, United States

bisxualmistres1 18yo La Grange, Illinois, United States

Celebrities
Lola_Perez 21yo Denver, Colorado, United States

kandy21786 25yo Somerville, Massachusetts, United States

BBW
bethintx 30yo Mckinney, Texas, United States

Lily_Star_ 21yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Vintage Blonde Matures MILF

Party


Female Friendly Funny Hairy
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий