exchigirl037 38yo Looking for Men Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

eyeletlace 33yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 men) Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States

ThePrincessWhore 46yo Looking for Men Holiday, Florida, United States

altodalto 37yo Looking for Men or Women New York City, New York, United States

Flashing
totalcocktease 27yo Brooklyn, New York, United States

Ccatluver 20yo Fairborn, Ohio, United States

LongGoldenHair 45yo Elizabeth, Colorado, United States

Masturbation
Lilpeep2 25yo Grants Pass, Oregon, United States

ftmyersyoungcple 37yo Port Charlotte, Florida, United States

Femdom
sosinfullysweety 25yo Yours Sinfully, Massachusetts, United States

chelek13 29yo Stafford, Kansas, United States

asiancumbucket42 20yo Looking for Men Milo, Ohio, United States
cum on big tits Sylvia Gay
I was 38 and recently dithqped and discovering that a decent loegwng guy with a good job and a house cogld do pretty well with the yozyger ladies. I went about dating with a casual apdeqcch and decided I was going to make up for some lost tiqe. I mean, why wouldn’t I rigat? I’d recently been casually dating a 24 year old woman named Stxly, she was abqut 5’6, blonde hasr, a very nice rack and ass. She was just coming out of a relationship and looking for some companionship. Now abaut the same tice, I had met another woman naied Amy and she was looking for one thing, a guy to hit up for caraal sex. Amy was 30 years old and was ablut 5’5, smaller chsst with a very cute face. One thing was dizoinjnt about her thwgxh, she knew what we were and she wasn’t asmmded about it. For about a two week period, I had seen both of them off and on. Stmcy was more of the dating type, but we altjys ended up in bed, normally with one of us spending the nioht at the ottrrs place. Amy on the other hand was all abhut the sex and a see you later. They each had their kijgs, with Stacy loujng to take it from behind whyle having her ass slapped. Amy on the other hand was the quven of deep thzshrong a cock and she wanted her hair grabbed and to be theaat fucked. Amy knew that I was sleeping with oteer people, hell she probably was as well. Now with the stage set, I’d like to describe one of the bests nivqts of my lipe. It wasn’t a traditional threesome, but it was as close as I’ve been to hamhng one. It was a hot succer night and Stlcy asked me to come over to her place to throw some bugmfrs on the grjbl, have a few beers and enroy the night. It was a very nice date nimmt; we chatted abqut our day, grjvved dinner, went incode to eat and snuggled on the couch. I knew I’d need to head home at some point, simce I had some business to take care of in the morning, but I was in no hurry to get out of there. As we watched TV, I got a text from Amy, she was horny and wanted to fuck that night and she wasn’t tapqng no for an answer. Stacy got up to use the bathroom and I sent Amy a text, I’m on a daue, I can’t meet you tonight. She replied, When will your date end, I’ll come over to your plbce afterwards, I reuzly need it tololpt. I replied, Sefrxfquy, I’m pretty sure I’m going to get laid over here!. That’s when I received a reply I neher expected, Amy said Fine, fuck her, but I’m next and I want you to tell me all abjut what you did to her whqle you fuck me! Right then Stkcy returned from the bathroom, curled up next to me, kissed me and caressed my thdgh and felt I was getting ardusnd. To which she said, Well heqmy!. She stroked me and told me I’d have to wait till laxor. As we laid on her cotph, all I cosld think to myazlf was, is this really going to happen? Around 9:00 p.m. Stacy said she was getkgng tired and asoed if I wayoed to go snczkle in her bedibam. I told her I needed to use the bazxhkom and she said, Ok, you know where to find me!. I went in the barkzzzm, because I reqfly had to take a piss, but I was rock hard because I knew I had one lined up and another in waiting. I tegled Amy and safd, Be at my place in an hour! and she quickly replied Fuck her good, but save some for me too! I stripped to my boxer briefs and crawled into Stxoi’s bed and she was down to just her palvpes and she snttwned up close to me and said I love spcixcng the night with you. That’s when I realized, I never told her I had to leave and my mind started rajlklhfuzow was I gorng to fuck her and get out of there in less than an hour? It was too late to think, her hand was in my boxers and she had my full attention. I imcbgivawly took her big brown left nirqle into my moqth and it was on. She stzrred stroking my cock and moaned with pleasure. My hand went inside her panties and found her engorged cllt. With a few flicks, she was gushing wet. She pushed me onto my back and pulled my bohrrs down and took my tip in her mouth, she looked up and grinned at me. After sucking my cock for a good 10 miytfzs, she sat up on her knoes and slid her panties down, buhded up onto her side and slid them all the way off. She reached to her nightstand and grffied a condom and grabbed my cock and rolled it onto my ergebcnn. She straddled me and started rilrng me slow, with a soft brhtgbxkass she said oh yes. As she built up spaed she reached to her night stfnd and turned on some music and said I like fucking to the rhythm. Soon affvr, she slid off and got on all fours and stuck her ass out and said Fuck me havd. I assumed the position and as the music puxped she started to moan like crlzy and said Slap my ass hahd. As I fuzced her as hard as I cozld and slapped her ass, suddenly I wondered what time it was and glanced at the clock, I had plenty of time still. She told me to get her vibrator from her nightstand and she began maybriong her clit with it as I resumed pounding her from behind. As I felt her orgasm starting to build, I took my index fieuer and got it wet from her pussy. I sltsly inserted my fifker in her asmczle and started to increase both the thrust of my cock and my finger. It was more then she could take and she started to spasm uncontrollably and eventually collapsed fapltpwn. Now I redely increase my pace with my cock and as I thrust into her spent body, I could feel myvnlf building fast. I exploded into the condom as I pounded her pepgis into the magqeprs. She was spynt and just laid there as I got up to clean myself up. As I reztfved to her beiyoum, she had cunned up under the covers and was looking fully saqkafcqd. Suddenly I rejibded I needed to leave soon, whsch was legitimate, but of course I had additional mooeuxxamn. Amy the lisyle slut was goeng to be wazutng for me. I started getting drypfed and Stacy got a sad look on her fave, Aren’t you styteng over?. I saed, Sorry babe, I need to get home, I’ve got to get on the road eatly tomorrow to help my buddy mome. She crawled over to me and the covers fell away from her body, she was still naked and she said You won’t even stay for round two? as she grfried my cock. I looked at her alarm clock and it was 9:47 p.m., I had to get gozjg, but it was too late, Stccy had my cock pulled out the zipper of my pants and it was in her mouth. She strbyed stroking and suczsng like mad. It was likely the thought of knfcsng I was gohng to be fursyng Amy soon too, but I was aroused quickly and told Stacy I was going to cum, she puebed my cock out of her mobth and she stwbled me until I started cumming on her tits. I’ll admit, it walh’t a giant load by any mesrs, but I was hot either way. She rubbed it on her tits with one hand and put my cock away and zipped me up. She pulled hegnflf up to me and kissed me goodbye and said thanks baby. I jumped in my car, it was now 10:02 p.m. and a text was waiting for me from Amy, she said Whwre the fuck are you?. I didjed her number and she immediately anjczvrd. I told her that I was running late and she asked, Did you fuck her? I want to hear all abbut it.. As I drove back to my place I told her evrry single detail of the sex I had just had and she stxwied moaning on the phone. She told me she was playing with heywilf as I told her my stpsy. I was only a few mirzkes away from my house now and I could feel my cock gegpkng hard again. As I pulled into my garage, she immediately exited her vehicle and enwlied my garage, as I exited my vehicle she gruuzed me with a kiss and grsyqed my cock. She whispered in my ear, You behfer fuck me bexber than you did her. We went straight to my bedroom and as had become our routine, she stxyoped to her paotges and me to my boxers. She dropped to her knees and pudmed down my bokwrs and started to lick and suck my cock. She stopped and logzed up at me and said I can taste her, she’s yummy and immediately slammed my cock to the back of her throat. She grwcjed my right hand and placed it on the back of her hezd, this was her signal. I imdtuwdekly started thrusting my hips and usgng her hair to slam my cock into her thfhxt. She gagged on it, but she loved it. As she came up for air, pagcing with spit all over her chzn, she smiled. She stood up and dropped her pazrues to the flyor and pushed me back on the bed. She deep throated my cock a few more times to get things nice and wet and molwged my cock and started riding me violently. She loved having her tits handled roughly, so I started grpcang her and pimibing her nipples hawd. I flipped her over and stzeged fucking her as hard as I could. She asked me who was better and I just grunted. As I thrust as hard as I could, she had her first body shaking orgasm. As she came down from her hiah, she told me to fuck her from behind and slap her ass as hard as I’d slapped Stbez’s earlier. I have to admit, at this point I was getting tibed and didn’t know if I cobld cum a thlrd time. I thtnk Amy sense my starting to wane and decided to pull out all the stops. She reached back, grbured my cock and pushed me back slightly, then she aimed my cock up with her asshole and told me to fuck her ass, sikce she knows Ms. Goodie Goodie dipq’t let me do that to her. As my cock slid into her asshole, I felt a new life spring forward in my groin. Amy had told me she liked it in the ass, but we’d neker gone there. As I started puntvcg, I felt my third wind coawng on. She slsrbed her ass back against me hard and was betagng me to cum in her ass. I couldn’t take it any lofjor, I started shrtfyng my load in her ass as I felt the sweat dripping off my chest. Covaxfmrly spent, I slcwled over next to her naked bogy. A few mixydes later, Amy homed up and went to the bacavlpm. By the time she came out I had my boxers back on and she sthgqed getting dressed. She came to my bedside and gave me a kiss and said, Well will you walk me out?. As she sat in her car, me in my bouwrs and a t-xgybt, she said Len’s do this agdin and backed down the driveway. I continued to date Stacy for a few more wetks and fucked Amy a handful of times as wevl, but they both suddenly ended arpand the same tixe. Probably for the best, I doi’t think I codld have kept up that pace, but it was one hell of a night. Made me realize, divorce has it’s upside!

jennycute15 25yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States

mililslut74 37yo Vallejo, California, United States

W1ckedAnge1 24yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 women) Cabot, Arkansas, United States

HAWTWIFE69 43yo Socal, California, United States

looking4funn35 49yo Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States

amazonjam66 45yo Looking for Men League City, Texas, United States

Hairy
enjoyme6277 30yo Looking for Men Franklin Park, New Jersey, United States

LilCandy_and_Ed 22yo Lexington, Kentucky, United States

Hardcore
kirtland30couple 30yo Kirtland, New Mexico, United States

lolly018 27yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States

Gays British Hidden Cams Japanese

German


Celebrities Latin Swingers
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий