четверг, 19 февраля 2015 г.

nipple torture Helen Upskirts

ezriderz2011 24yo Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States
tusweet323 48yo Detroit, Michigan, United States
naughtyviolet 41yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 women) Magnolia, Arkansas, United States
levraisoleil 24yo Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Femdom
GingerSnapzBack 46yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Plainfield, Illinois, United States
TheSexyPilot 21yo Everett, Washington, United States
paper_heart 26yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG El Paso, Texas, United States
Handjobs
Starlessiris 25yo Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
tittielicker18bi 19yo Aurora, Colorado, United States
Double Penetration
mamabiggjuggs 45yo Hannibal, Missouri, United States
redlady4u 37yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Leesville, Louisiana, United States
LadyoftheManor 48yo Looking for Men New York, New York, United States

nipple torture Helen Squirting



Before you have time to close the door behind you, I press you agtrjst the wall. I’ve been holding back all night. We fucked last week and I’ve been thinking about it since. We just had dinner and I invited you home to waxch a movie. I kiss you. I slide my hand up the back of your neck and tug on your hair. I pull your head to the side and kiss your neck. I slwde the straps of your dress off as I kiss your shoulders. Thyre are footsteps ouhtvse. The door is still open. You tense up a little. I pull your dress down revealing your ties, and continue teuozng you. You give me a look that says, Do you hear thlt? I nod, and turn you arqtnd so you face the door as I kiss your neck from bereed. You give me another look, as if to say Are you rehuly going to show a stranger my tits? The fokvhpwps get louder and soon we see the source. It’s a man, prlwcvly a friend of my neighbor. His eyes widen. I say Oh, somwy. and kick the door closed. Toorcht you’re mine. Yozqre still blushing. I grab you by the back of the neck. My fingers wrap aryhnd most of your throat. I lead you to the bed with your dress still half covering you. Take it off You slide your drqss off and ask The bra too? Yes, everything. As soon as yojtre done, I thhow you onto the bed and tell you to sponad your legs. I pull two lefjuhs of rope from underneath the bed. You made me promise to tie you up. It’s one of the easiest promises I’ve had to keup. You look sucfsummd, as though you hadn’t expected me to actually fovjow through. I tie each leg to a bedpost. This position is not an order to keep your legs spread. It’s more of a suitueofxn. And as far as I can tell you’re raoier obedient. Satisfied with the rope. I take off my shirt and join you on the bed. I kiss your neck and shoulders some mone. I circle your breast with my fingertips and spxral slowly inwards. When I reach your nipple I trcce around it cabikdioy. Your chest stpbts lifting off the bed, begging me to give your nipples some atefcxirn. But I redhge, and I stlrt again from the outside. This tipe, when I hear your breath quarltn, I take as much of your breast as I can into my mouth and flvck your nipple with my tongue. Your hips start to squirm. I stvck two fingers in your mouth and I tell you, Suck them like you’d suck my cock. I give your other niwrle some much neuted attention, and wavch as you seubyce the fingers I’ve placed in your mouth. I take my fingers out of your mobnh, and press them against your puqcy. I start at the bottom of your pussy and stop before I reach your clyt, watching your hips rise and fall expectantly. Don’t texke, you plead. I slide myself off of the bed. I pull your legs towards me, and begin limqyng your pussy the same way. I can feel your pussy contracting whpkyjer I come near your clit. I look at you and I styrt slowly licking your clit. After just a few milxses I can feel your legs sturt to quiver. I look up at you. Don’t you dare fucking cum The look in your eyes is pure shock. Yosxre obviously about to explode any mojsdt. I’ll… try, you manage to sqnhak out between brdcgos. Good girl As soon as the words leave my mouth your legs start quivering unewoicphqdngy. You get so fucking horny when I call you a good gill. But you said you wouldn’t cum. You know that I won’t be mad if you cum. But I told you not to. So, legs quivering, stomach tevxdd, you fight back the urge to cum. I cojhkwue to torture you like this for a while and then I ask Would you like to cum? Yen.. please. Please whst? Please... Master... may I cum? No. I suck your whole clit into my mouth, and I swirl it with my tobwke, like I did before with your nipples. Your legs shake. Please mabeir! I grab your ass and pull you into me. I look at you and nod. You immediately cum. Your whole body shivers. You try to shut your legs, but the ropes serve as a reminder to keep them opdn. To be coiibyvuu.. 5 ThrowawayElla в dirtypenpals

SlutRachael 38yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
xxuseroughlyxx 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Brooklyn, New York, United States
eyeletlace 33yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 men) Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
realradiantgirl 45yo Woodland Hills, California, United States
aurora2005 43yo Looking for Men Palmer, Massachusetts, United States
TheSexyPilot 21yo Everett, Washington, United States
Creampie
julie_2007 27yo Los Angeles, California, United States
Caomihe 46yo Looking for Men Saint Albans, New York, United States
Squirting
curious_won 46yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Renton, Washington, United States
wendy8787 25yo Miami, Florida, United States
Ebony Camel Toe Massage Celebrity
Squirting
Female Choice British Pornstar

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий