jolee61968 43yo Dixon, Missouri, United States
hardnipplesX2 26yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Darklove37 38yo Looking for Men Winter Springs, Florida, United States
Carolyn Hax: Custom painting evokes pain, but it shouldn’t be thrown out
Adapted from a recent online discussion. Dear Carolyn:My boyfriend of six years and I broke up, and there is no chance of a reconciliation. While we were together, his mother made a painting for me and got it framed. I can’t look at it without anger and I don’t ever see a future without looking at it with anger. Can I just throw it in the garbage?Read full article >>
trissyct69 20yo New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
2explorers2007 35yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
girl4you19 23yo Houston, Texas, United States
Petitewhitewife 26yo Looking for Men Houston, Texas, United States
lilnikkitta 22yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Los Gatos, California, United States
Masterslilpuppet 18yo Looking for Men, Women or Groups Crosby, Texas, United States
LillyFlower1992 19yo Looking for Men Weston, Florida, United States
julieasharp 25yo Round Rock, Texas, United States
winnybaby 27yo Riverside, California, United States
kykky1803 35yo Monroe, Georgia, United States
Miaw99 47yo Plantsville, Connecticut, United States
Trala1978 33yo Bronson, Florida, United States
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий