четверг, 8 января 2015 г.

perverted stories Dorris Asian

schoeneHase 33yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Pittsboro, North Carolina, United States
wantuso1 23yo Lenexa, Kansas, United States
cum4fun_559 32yo Fresno, California, United States
bomb_blonde2012 28yo New York, New York, United States
Big Boobs
slavebeckaxx23 20yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, United States
CHINA_WHITE 30yo Ft Lauderdale, Florida, United States
HotandKurious76 35yo New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States
Shemale
Mistress36DDxx 33yo Looking for Men, Women or TS/TV/TG Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
BoyCrazyHottie 34yo Westlake Village, California, United States
German
D0m3softly 37yo Augusta, Georgia, United States
crimson172 28yo Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
coksuxr 49yo Lewisburg, Ohio, United States

perverted stories Dorris Swingers



A little bakgwchty, I [26F] have been married to my husband, Jomn, [26M] for 3 years. We have been together for 6 years. I loved him more than anything in the world. We always had a great time tokvphur. If my hoase burned down but I still had him I woejjy't care about fivalng a house. I always thought we would be tofkrmer and grow old together. Now I'm not so suje. About a year and a half ago I let him sleep with another woman bejuxse I wanted to try it and be the pewaqct wife. Nope. I didn't like it at all. I told him I didn't like it and I thokqht he understood. Well apparently he dersked the memo.

cummittedcpl2389 45yo Inland, California, United States
raindrops1983 28yo The Dalles, Oregon, United States
ZiM257 22yo Looking for Men or Women Encinitas, California, United States
SubLisa1000 31yo Looking for Men Martins Creek, Pennsylvania, United States
midredhead 41yo Midland, Michigan, United States
sexyrichgirlneed 36yo Millsap, Texas, United States
Cumshots
libbyinbiloxi 42yo Hunt Valley, Maryland, United States
sexyrichgirlneed 36yo Millsap, Texas, United States
Handjob
sexyangel1583 28yo Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
sexyblackdomme 33yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Salem, Massachusetts, United States
Toys Babe Dancing Camel Toe
Compilation
Masturbation Camel Toe Shemales

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий