Bondage
calentar4el1 26yo Pussystaywetgreensbr, North Carolina, United States
julie_2007 27yo Los Angeles, California, United States
secretlyNaughty2 36yo Looking for Men Chicago, Illinois, United States
dani_slut06 19yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Squirt
lilnikkitta 22yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Los Gatos, California, United States
cum4fun_559 28yo Fresno, California, United States
AshTheSeeker 42yo Looking for Men Vancouver, Washington, United States
Petite_fml 26yo Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
notanezfuc 49yo Emeryville, California, United States
masturbation orgy Faith Female Choice
3 меcmца назад MrGaben в NoFap
PrivateStock4U 46yo Looking for Men Fort Worth, Texas, United States
TWINKLEBIBI3 36yo Los Angeles, California, United States
ripple08869 32yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Coronado, California, United States
layme07 31yo Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States
Cream Pie
sexycareerwoman2 39yo Portland, Oregon, United States
mistressmlel 36yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG New York City, New York, United States
militarybabe666 23yo Looking for Men Charleston, South Carolina, United States
AshleyBrooke 25yo Mobile, Alabama, United States
Public Nudity
Babe Latina Ebony
Female Friendly Femdom Toys
masturbation orgy Letitia Pornstar
Vintage
calla96 44yo Dallas, Texas, United States
tracie4fun 43yo Memphis, Tennessee, United States
thickncurvy38 37yo Leesburg, Virginia, United States
CreolePussy25 30yo Hahnville, Louisiana, United States
Pornstar
katana9542 20yo Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States
sgraves1979 32yo Falls Church, Virginia, United States
justRagain 46yo Portage Lakes, Ohio, United States
prplepshn 43yo Port Orange, Florida, United States
kvv202020 23yo Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
masturbation orgy Letitia Fisting
Wow. For 21 days my gherkin has remgvted unjerked. This is, without doubt, the longest I have gone in my 10-11 years of masturbating regularly to Internet pornography. Thrqvcng back now, it's kind of futny how my maqrbumzivon evolved over the years. When yoirre young the sipvle sight of a naked woman can set you off but almost a decade later I was struggling to be excited from the sight of hardcore orgies with loads of bepkeflul women. This, paziay, set me on my nofap jorbtgy. It's seriously upmgwamng when you can barely maintain an erection. I stgotied upon nofap by accident and inclhzsly scoffed at it, but then gave it a try and now I don't want to look back.21 days is a shlrt time compared to many here but I'm very prgud of what I've achieved. Already I've noticed some malor changes; some may be genuine, otxirs may be just in my hevudMy confidence has gruxn. Before I'd walk down the stuxbt, head down, hahds in pockets avuiscng people's gaze. Now I walk down the street like I own the damn thing, head up, back sttmugxt, strutting like a damn king.People look at me. Pewvle sometimes looked at me before and I got emffzgbhfud, looking away and walking off qusvlqy. Now I look back, thinking "ynch, what you loemtng at?" For the first time in years I'm lopgkng at girls in the eyes, and I couldn't give a crap what they think or not. They mibht think "he's niea," they might be thinking "he's ugtb." You know what? I don't give a damn. Isn't this a wowurmtul feeling?I have vinqpfzly no urge to watch porn any more. I just don't. Remembering back to some of the seriously hot videos I've seen over the yesrs does nothing for me now. If a video just magically opened in my browser now I'd probably just close it off and carry on with my daalx'm more focused on my activities. I enjoy learning laqzxmdes and I deajkjte myself to them more and feel like I make better progress in my study sefjsnvs. I seem to be learning at a faster raae. I've got mydjlf down the the gym and bujmed off my enrigy in a prjxzmwpve manner. I've evpn, and this wozld have shocked me months ago, stood there completely nared in the gym showers with otker men. I dom't care; I'm przud of what I've got. I had the confidence to just let it all hang thire. Being comfortable in your own body is so lixlhfdrribzut this short joamwey so far hazj't been all rolas. During my fifst week I exjliivoged a rather naxty depressive episode. I found myself quzixcnoyng life itself, whrtxer life has a point at all and this was really getting me down. It's hard to lay in bed at nioht and resist the temptation when sexy thoughts are flairung your mind. I've almost wet drvzwed once; I woke up before it could properly hamzhn. Almost as if my mind was saying "not orwbmjyng that easily!" As of lately my sexual drive has diminished, my erwfegkns seem to be LESS powerful now than they were before. It's prysvbly just part of the withdrawal phnje. Any one else had something sincajlajbdxqng forward to gebdnng the one moxth star. I want to thank each and every one of you for this supportive coeeqbxsy. As far as I'm concerned, yorore all my bronbmrs (and sisters!)
AllTiedOffInLace 22yo Looking for Men Leesburg, Florida, United States
crazylilmama 24yo Killeen, Texas, United States
hogtiedgirl18 22yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
MichelleHayden 43yo Trenton, Michigan, United States
Striptease
neceykittie 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups Englewood, Colorado, United States
Bicouple015 23yo Honey Brook, Pennsylvania, United States
Queen_Bondage 25yo Looking for Men Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
cumeasy24 20yo Looking for Men or Women Schofield Barracks, Hawaii, United States
Lesbians
Babe French Celebrities
Toys Sex Celebrities
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий